Sample Testing: Soil or Grow Media
Want to have a clear idea of what your baseline is? Get some proper tests done!
Having a good understanding of what you're working with is one of the most important aspects of growing and will give you the best success. For example, knowing the organic matter and nutrients content of your soil will enable you to decide how much water and compost your plants will require, and what soil revisions to make.
All our analyses are performed by certified labs. Results typically are back within 10 business days.
Soil or Grow Media
- Texture: proportion of sand, silt, clay. $35 per sample
- Chemistry, package A: macronutrients (N, P, K, S). $45 per sample
- Chemistry, package B: macronutrients (N, P, K, S), soil organic matter (SOM), electro-conductivity (EC), and pH. $55 per sample
- Chemistry, package C: macronutrients (N, P, K, S), micronutrients (Ca, Mg, Na), soil organic matter (SOM), electro-conductivity (EC), Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC), Lime Requirements (LR), %Base Saturation (%BS), K to Mg ratio (K/Mg), and pH. $65 per sample
- Other tests are available as needed, e.g. SOLVITA, HANEY, UNIBEST.
Learn more about our Sample Testing Services.
Your order will be shipped the same, or next, business day. During sale events and holidays, there may be a slightly longer duration